The Squamish Líl’wat Cultural Centre (SLCC) offers group activities for school programs, travel groups, corporate incentives and partner and employee recognition programs.
Our authentic tours start every hour on the hour and include:
- Welcome song and cultural performance
- Short film portraying the Squamish and Lil’wat traditional territories — featuring our languages, traditional practices and contemporary cultures
- Guided tour through the galleries and interactive exhibits by a knowledgeable First Nation Ambassador
- Cedar bracelet craft activity
- An exhibit map, available in a variety of languages
Our tours provide an opportunity for students to experience and explore the history, culture, and art of our distinctly different cultures. Hands-on activities, guided tours of the museum and exhibits, and cultural presentations offered by our Squamish and Lil’wat Ambassadors provide students with an understanding and appreciation of our cultures, past and present.
We often work directly with teachers to create tours or learning programs structured around the BC educational curriculum.
Travel and Corporate Group Programs
Let us create a customized tour and craft workshop to add a little culture and learning to your next conference or company outing.
2013 Group Admission Rates
- Adult – $15.30
- Senior (65+) + Students – $11.48
- Child (6-12 yrs) – $6.80
Craft Workshops are available for groups of all ages and range in technical abilities. We typically require 2 weeks notice to ensure craft supplies are available as some supplies need to be harvested or prepared ahead of time.
|Available Craft Upgrades||Cost Per Person||Time Required*|
|Cedar Paddle Necklace||$5||1.5hrs|
|Leather Medicine Bag||$10||2hrs|
|Medium Drum 16″||$198||3hrs|
*time including Exhibit Tour
Looking to Book:
Download our Group Activity Information.
Groups of 10 people or more are advised to pre-book tours by contacting our sales and events coordinator.
1 866 441 SLCC (7522)